1919 – The estimated year the building was built. August Graff and Charles Kelzer operated the Graff and Kelzer Hardward and Dodge Bros. Motor Cars at the location
1920 – George Kelzer became a partner with Charles Kelzer and renamed the business Kelzer Brothers Hardware and Dodge Bros. Motor Cars
1924 – Ehrenberg & Kreitlow acquire Kelzer Garage – Ehrenberg & Kreitlow, owners of the Waconia Motor Express took possession of the Kelzer Brothers garage building which has been occupied by the Torkelson Auto Company for the past four years. The Waconia Motor Express will conduct the garage as a private one for the storage of their three large trucks and their local offices. Messrs H. Torkleson and George Holden, who operated the garage the past four years under the name of the Torkeleson Auto Company, are at Minneapolis where they will be employed as mechanics.
October 7, 1926: Waconia Motor Express will build addition to garage. The addition will be 54 and 100 feet long. This floor space added to the old building which is 50 feet by 50 feet gives the firm a garage building with ample space for their own three trucks and the growing general automobile business. The new addition will be constructed of tile. There will be sufficient basement space for the steam heating plant o heat the large building during the cold weather. J. Carroll of Minneapolis, who has the contract, expects to complete the work in several months. Upon completion of the garage with its added facilities for general automobile repair work, Otto Kreitlow will move to this city to take charge of the repair end of the business. Kreitlow & Ehrenberg started in business here several years ago, in the operation of the Waconia Motor Express. They started with one truck and lots of ambition. Today the firm owns three large trucks and does a large volume of business in the motor transport business between the city and Minneapolis. The agency for the Hudson-Essex line of automobiles was taken on and the firm branched out in the sales of these cars, adding a repair department later. The building will give Waconia one of the largest garage buildings in this part of the state.
May 3, 1928: W.E. Ehrenberg became the sole owner of the Kreitlow and Erhrenberg Garage building and the Waconia Motor Express
1928: August Schesso and Frank Peitz, who had been employed by Ehrenberg and Kreitlow, purchased the auto repair department. They also took over the sales and service of the Hudson-Essex dealership. By 1929 Frank Peitz became the sole owner of the garage and added Chevrolet autos to the sales mix. This same property changed hands again in November, 1930; Alfred Harms and John Emmick opened a garage on site.
1939 – Bill Ehrenberg installed four bowling lanes
1954 – Orville Schwalbe will operate Waconia alleys. Orville Schwalbe of Waconia leased the Waconia Bowling Alleys from Mr. William Ehrenberg, proprietor since the installation of the alleys in Waconia. Mr. Schwalbe is well known in Waconia and the surrounding area. He is the proprietor of the Wa-Co Drive In and a former resident of Chaska
1958 – Bill Ehrenberg remodeled adding two additional bowling lanes and installed six new AMF automatic pin setters
1967 – Bill Ehrenberg Jr. took over possession of the bowling alley upon the death of Bill Sr.
1970 – Glenn McElyea purchased the lanes and operated under the name of Waconia Lanes
1974 – John Carlock and Terry Wilkinson purchased the building and renamed it Chancellor House
1976 – Bill “Curt” Bohn took possession of the Chancellor House and operated it for the next 19 years
1995 – Bill Lano purchased the building again doing some remodeling and renaming it Billy’s
2005 – Mark and Jessie’s Lanes
August, 2007 – Waconia’s only bowling alley under new management with Josh Brandenburg